Yasha exists because of the generosity of the community in offering resources, whether time or otherwise, to put its arms around some of the most vulnerable women in our society.
If you are able to support us financially, we would be extremely grateful. We have made a decision not to receive lottery funding because we see this as part of the cycle of exploitation and false hope that has had such a grip on our city. We are therefore reliant on the generosity of individuals, churches, companies and charitable trusts to fund what we do.
Would you consider standing with us through a monthly standing order or single donation? We will:
- Use your donation carefully and responsibly.
- Be accountable and transparent.
- Where requested, assign your gift to a particular aspect of what we do.
Gifts in kind are also very useful to us.
Please get in touch here if you are able to offer:
- Supermarket gift cards
- Good quality new or second-hand clothing (including gloves)
- New or unopened toiletries
- Unwanted mobile phones
- Small gifts and encouragements for goody bags